Microsoft Compatibility telemetry is the High usage service observed in the Task Manager in the Windows which send the information about the device performance, technical data about the software data periodically to the Microsoft and improve the User experience by Fixing the System. Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry is the High Disk usage issue in the Windows faced by many Users. The solution to Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry is helped to increase the performance and Security with health in the system. Here is the complete information about the Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry in Windows to Disable/enable in the system.
Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry is the service supported by the Windows operating system to fix the potential issue in the system. It is free services supported by the Windows operating system to fix the issue with an update provided with Microsoft to the system. Microsoft Compatibility Telemetry is the application that is available in the operating system to get potential information from the database to the system.
WHAT IS MICROSOFT COMPATIBILITY TELEMETRY?
Turn on the system and press button at the same time CLT-ALT-DEL or search for the Task Manager in the search bar. When the Task Manager, you can observe the process of services going on the system. You can keep very clearly in the system with “MICROSOFT COMPATIBIL
ITY TELEMETRY” with high usage of memory and disk.
In Microsoft Windows, the information collected data will periodically from the system and to improve the performance, speed, compatibility, etc. Data collected from the computer has been set prior based on the guidelines of Microsoft. The data telemetry is divided based on prior levels: Security, and full. Microsoft collects data based on the permission of the user, and you can restrict the data to send and establish a connection to the system.
Microsoft follows the guidelines when collecting the information about the computer. It raises the data about the technical data like Security to improve the windows, component settings, malware and defender tools in the system, application performance incompatibility in data, server connection establishment, and advanced reliability data, and you can send the information as feedback in the services.
People are concerned about your data in Microsoft Windows and privacy. You can stop the services in the windows by following the guidelines to avoid privacy leak, high disk usage, and configuration disabling it.
Here are steps to DISABLE/ENABLE the Microsoft compatibility Telemetry in the windows 10/8/7 on the computer. You can follow along with us in every step to stop the service in the system.
GUIDE TO DISABLE THE MICROSOFT COMPATIBILITY TELEMETRY
- Turn on the computer and log in to the laptop as administered in the system.
- Press the buttons at the same time WINDOWS+R or Search for the RUN in the windows search bar.
4. Search “gpedit.msc” in the Run console. Wait for second and file explorer pop-ups, and you can see the LOCAL GROUP POLICY EDITOR in the system.
4..You can see the folders in the local group editor, and you can need to configure them here. Please click on the computer configuration and go to the administrative templates. You need to choose the Windows Components and click on the Data collection and Preview Builds.
5. Please follow the guide in the detailed, as shown in the Image: 6. Click on the DATA COLLECTION, AND PREVIEW BUILDS and Double Click on the ALLOW TELEMETRY.
7. You will see the options to choose ENABLE/DISABLE/NOT CONFIGURED in the pop-up, as shown in the image below. Click on the apply and okay in it.
8. You can see the Results on the Task Manager in the system, whether it is working or not in the system.
You can see the results instantly in the Task Manager and stop the Microsoft Combability telemetry in the system. It works for Windows operating system with windows 10/8/7 in the system.
You can follow these when you don’t find the above steps are not useful in the system. You need to follow these in a detailed manner in the system.
- Turn on the computer and log in as administered in the system.
- Click on the windows search bar and search for the Registry Editor in it.
- Please Click WINDOWS+R keys in the keyboard. Enter the REGEDIT in the Run box and press the enter button.
- Please follow the below in the Registry editor in the system.
- Path: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/MICROSOFT/Windows/CurrentVersion/ Policies/DATA COLLECTION AND POLICIES. Double Click on the DATA COLLECTION and double click on ALLOW TELEMETRY in the system. Enter the value as 0 in the column as data and click on okay.
You can save the High data usage, performance, and avoid data leak in the system. This will help you choose the services and protect data with high CPU in the system.
In the Windows, Microsoft Compatibility telemetry sends the information to the database and receive the updates from the Microsoft database. Microsoft Compatibility telemetry services tools in the operating system of windows to get the updates in the system.