JNB Nivas Login: The Andhra Pradesh Residential Schools & Hostels have recently made their official web portal go live, for the Jnana Bhumi Scholarship. Jnana Bhumi Login, or JNB Nivas for short, is a one-stop destination for the staff & students of Andhra Pradesh Hostels and Residential Schools. Everything from attendance tracking, diet charts, and other specific information related to the students and staff is available and easily accessible.
Keep reading to know more about the website, its services, and how you can easily access information for yourself or a loved one from Jnana Bhumi.
What is JNB Nivas?
The well-known online platform in Andhra Pradesh for the Jnana Bhumi Online Portal, the JNB Nivas is an easy-to-use and one-stop information center for hostels and other living spaces specifically for the students of Andhra Pradesh. The Government of Andhra Pradesh launched the web portal to create a one-stop destination that could not only provide information about available housing options but also provide additional information like attendance records and diet charts, for further use by students and staff members.
The website was built to make the process of accommodation-hunting an easy and reliable process for students, parents and staff members alike. The team at JNB Nivas strives to make the process of finding the perfect housing as smooth as possible, and the website features information like vacant spaces, online booking, rent, payment options, etc.
The official website is jnbnivas.apcfss.in and it is openly available for the students, parents, guardians, staff members and hostel administrators of Andhra Pradesh. The web portal aims to be a place of not just getting information, but also a place that brings students from different colleges and universities together, and creates a larger network that would be very helpful in giving future exposure to the young minds of Andhra Pradesh.
Jnana Bhumi Scholarship
The right accommodation can be tough to find, and even if you do find it, it might exceed your budget greatly. This is where the Jnana Bhumi Scholarship comes in. A scholarship designed to help the economically poorer sections, the Jnana Bhumi Scholarship aims to not only provide information about the available housing options but also provide financial aid in eventually getting the right place to live for the bright students of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
The Andhra Pradesh government believes that one’s financial background should never be a hindrance in getting the right education and housing, and the Jnana Bhumi Scholarship is their way of giving back to their people. This scholarship aims to help students leave their financial worries away and focus on building a beautiful future for themselves.
Jnana Bhumi AP Students Scholarship
The Andhra Pradesh Government launched the Jnana Bhumi AP Students Scholarship to help underprivileged students of Andhra Pradesh in getting access to higher education. Interested students can register their name and other details in the official Jnana Bhumi portal at jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in and get a chance to avail their scholarship directly from the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Students from diverse backgrounds, regardless of their financial background, caste, or creed can apply for the Jnana Bhumi AP Students Scholarship. This scholarship is specifically launched keeping the underprivileged section of students in mind, like economic background, minority status, Backward Community Welfare, Tribal Welfare, etc are all invited to apply for this scholarship and avail their chance to pursue higher education at prestigious colleges and universities of Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh Residential Schools & Hostels Schemes
All admissions to Andhra Pradesh Residential Schools and Hostels of Social Welfare and more Welfare Departments are now done only through the JNB Nivas & Jnana Bhumi portal. This has made the otherwise hectic process of admissions much smoother and has become a place of all information related to housing, diet administration, attendance tracking, etc., and also works as a way for parents and hostel administrators to monitor whether students are getting their allotted food and other items or not.
How to Login to the JNB NIVAS Web Portal?
- Visit the official website at https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
- Once the website is live, click on the Nivas Login button available on the home page.
- The Nivas portal will open, and you are to now enter your Aadhar Card number & password.
- A security captcha will be displayed on the screen to protect your JNB Nivas account & details from bots. Please complete the security process as directed on screen.
- After providing your details and verifying the captcha you should now be able to log in to your JNB Nivas account.
- You will now be able to access all the features and information on the JNB Nivas page and make the best decision for yourself.
How to Login to the Jnana Bhumi Scholarship page?
- Login to the official website https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
- Click on the ‘Login’ tab and enter your user ID & password & click Login.
- In case you forgot the password, click on the Forget Password button and follow the instructions on the screen to get access to your account. account using your registered mobile number.
Jnana Bhumi Features
- Exam Results
- Attendance Records
- Information related to Fees
- Information related to attendance
JNB Nivas Features
- Medical Reports
- Diet Tracking
- Attendance Reports
- Information about Transportation
- Contact information for students and staff alike
Required Documents for JNB Nivas Scholarship:
- Aadhaar Card of the Student
- Bank Account details of the Student
- Xerox of the first page of the bank’s passbook
- Meeseva Caste Certificate Number
- Mobile Number
- Student’s Email ID
- Income Certificate or White Ration Card Number
How to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Nivas Scholarship?
- The Scholarship Application Form (SAF) should be duly filled and submitted by the candidate during the college admission.
- The SAF form is available online and at district & college offices, bank welfare offices & the JNB Nivas Web Portal.
- A copy of the SAF form should be safely kept by candidates for future use.
- The SAF form has to be manually submitted.
- The registered mobile number and email ID of the candidate are used throughout the integrated payment process.
The JNB Nivas & Jnana Bhumi Scholarship web portals were launched by the Andhra Pradesh government to help the underprivileged students of the state get access to quality higher education and housing options. The portal and scholarship are open to all students of Andhra Pradesh, without any bias of economic status, minority status, etc. The information is readily available on the web portal and the login process is very simple too. Everyone, be it students, parents & guardians, or staff members, can easily use and navigate the web portals for a hassle-free admission process.