Sharekhan, a Mumbai based India’s top retail full-service stockbroking firm that started in 2000 and was founded by SSKI Group and then in 2016, it became the BNP Paribas subsidiary; BNP is a prominent European bank and has an international presence. It has a customer base of around 19 lakh customers. It is also known for its widespread presence in India in around 575 cities with 2800 offices and franchisees across the country. In terms of active customers, Sharekhan is at the third spot after ICICI and HDFC Securities.
Sharekhan Review 2020
Sharekhan is listed on MCX, BSE, MSE, and NCDEX; it also offers online trading facilities in derivatives, equity, currency, and commodity. Apart from this, it even offers financial services such as investment in MF, PMS, IPOs, and bonds, research reports, online education, advisory, NRI services, and others.
Sharekhan is known to offer high-tech trading platforms, hence plays a full-service stockbroker and it even provides recommendations and research tips to its customers. With the help of expert researchers, it offers tips and reports depending on the customer’s demands and at both the fundamental and technical level. So if you are a trader with Sharekhan, you can easily understand trading-related concepts no matter if you belong to basic, intermediate, and advanced levels. For each of the candidates such as Traders, Investors, and Mutual Fund Investors, there is a separate research report provided by Share khan.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Sharekhan
If you are planning to create an account with Sharekhan and use their services, it is better to know the attached benefits and drawbacks in advance to take a wise decision:
- Free trade and call facility
- Wide range of saving, trading and investment products
- They have a huge network
- You can do share transfer from and to the DP account for free
- Sharekhan supports commodity trading
- You can take Loan Against Securities (LAS) and Margin Funding facility is also available.
- In collaboration with Online Trading Academy (OTA), there are dedicated Education and training courses for traders and investors.
- Trading platforms like ShareKhan App, TradeTiger, ShareKhan Mini out of which ‘Trade Tiger’ is the most powerful and strong.
- High brokerage is not suitable for day traders.
- The classic account doesn’t have the feature to trade in commodities.
- 3-in-1 account facility is not available
- It is difficult to trade in penny stocks due to minimum brokerage charges.
All About Sharekhan Login
Sharekhan, one of the largest brokers in India have already attained a benchmark and have also some awards in their name. Sharkhan fulfills multiple purposes such as trading on its website and app, maintain a diversified portfolio, and Mutual Funds investment and all this is possible with a single Sharekhan Login. The login helps you out with reports, portfolio, profit, and loss statements and you can also review the performance of the stocks through the app or sharekhan.com.
Login Process of Sharekhan App
Now you know the benefits and drawbacks of Sharekhan, now you can proceed with the Sharekhan login process. First of all, you will need an online trading account i.e. a Demat account. Sharekhan app’s functionality is in coordination with the technology demand these days and most of the essential services have been included in the app. You will be required to simply log in to the app and access all the features in one go. The top and highlighting features of the app are order book, online fund transfer, live market info, online trading, live news, tick charts, manager account, account holdings, and live streaming.
Here are the steps you need to follow to complete the Sharekhan login process:
- After opening an account with Sharekhan, you will get a Client ID and password.
- Then download the Sharekhan app using the official link
- After downloading the app, run the app, and then enter the required details in the respective fields.
- Also, you will be required to set up a password that you have to always remember while logging in every time.
- Once you are successfully logged into the Sharekhan app, you will be important to review all the important activities and can also create a watchlist, place order, and check the performance from time to time.
Sharekhan Website Login Process
You can also log in through Sharekhan mini that is the website version and for this purpose, you will only need a browser and the rest of the login process is really easy. You will also need a working and speedy internet to make the Sharekhan Trade Tiger Login & Sharekhan Website Login smooth and seamless. If you are ready with a browser and internet connection, let’s start with the steps:
- Make sure you have already create a Demat account as that is the initial requirement as through this you will get a login ID and password and you can get started with your investments.
- To access the Sharekhan online services, go to the link https://newtrade.sharekhan.com/ and to access trade tiger, go to https://www.sharekhan.com/sharekhan-products/trade-tige/trade-tiger-download
- To do the Sharekhan old login, you will have to enter the login ID and password in your account to generate a password and once you are logged in, you can use the dashboard to start buying and selling the securities that you are interested in.
Login Process of Sharekhan Console or Back office
If you need information related to the reports of any sort to check or review your progress or to change the strategies that aren’t giving you any profit, Sharekhan Backoffice Login is what you need. With a single login into the portal, you will easily find all the information and along with that, you can check and review statements of profit and loss, performance, etc. you can also download the analysis report that are provided the download option along with them such as Tax information, Positions, Holdings, etc.
Let’s start with the login steps and how to check the critical information:
- You will always need a Demat account to take out the statements and check other information.
- The ID and password that you have obtained while creating the account will be required to access your account through this link- https://newtrade.sharekhan.com/eodweb2017/.
- Next, enter the Login ID, password, and other important information as required.
- As the last step, you can download and check your progress and then analyze your transactions.