Microsoft Windows Modules Installer is the Windows Update Service which always looking for new updates and installs it to the computer. When the Windows Modules Installer is running, you need to understand the computer is updating or installing in the background automatically on the computer. Windows Modules Installer is the service provides in windows to get the updates from the Microsoft to the System.
WHAT IS WINDOWS MODULES INSTALLER?
In the Windows operating system, you can view the application services from the Task Manager and get detail about Data Usage, network, CPU Usage, Network and performance in it. You can observe the performance is lacking in the System and the application is using more CPU in the Task Manager. When you are already installing the operating System into System, you have accepted the permission for windows Modules Installer in the System. Windows operating system gives default permission on the WINDOWS MODULES INSTALLER to modification, automatically update the windows.
In the windows, Windows Modules Installer collects the information about the technical issues, Errors, Bugs, performance lack, Hardware problems and Usage on the computer. Checking the windows update automatically through Windows Modules Installer from the databases. In this modern world, we need tools to update our devices on the daily basics and improve performance. In this tool, Windows Modules Installer to check for updates automatically in the computer run them while checking and install for Windows. In the computer, sometimes you can see the High Usage of Windows Modules Installer tools in the Task Manager due to this lack of performance in the PC.
Windows Modules Installer is not malware or virus, and it is used for updates in the windows. You don’t have to worry about the Windows Modules Installer even when you scan with Windows Defender or Antivirus software. You are using the Windows Modules Installer, to Install the updates from Microsoft on the computer.
HOW TO ENABLE/DISABLE WINDOWS MODULES INSTALLER WORKER IN WINDOWS
In the Windows Modules Installer, you can stop to get updates from Microsoft and Avoid High Data Usage in the CPU. In the Windows Modules Installer, you can easily enable the services on the computer. You can also enable to get updates from Windows Modules Installer in the Task Manager on the computer. Please follow the below steps to Enable/ Disable in windows on your computer.
- Turn on your computer and log in as you administer.
- Press the buttons at the same time WINDOWS+R or Search for the RUN in the windows search bar.
- please type the command in the “SERVICES.MSC” in the RUN console. Wait for second and file explorer pop-ups and you can see the SERVICES in the system.
- You can see the services and tools in the services. you can need to configure them here. Please click on the tools and start searching for Windows Update in the services explorer. You can see tools in the services explorer in it.
- Follow the path in the Explorer: WINDOWS+R > SERVICES.MSC COMMAND > SEARCH FOR WINDOWS UPDATE.
- Click on the WINDOWS UPDATE or Double on the services tool in it.
- You will see the options to choose ENABLE/DISABLE in the startup type as shown in the image below. Click on the apply and okay in it.
- You can see the Results on the Task Manager in the system whether it is working or not in the system. The Above steps are work for every Windows system and sometimes it will not be working for a system go for the below steps.
METHOD 2: RUN THE TROUBLESHOOTER
Sometimes the operating system will not respond in System. You can solve this issue from the below steps in the System.
- Turn on the computer and log in to the computer as they administer.
- Click on the Windows Button in the keyboard and choose the SETTINGS option in the Pop-up in the System.
- You can see the settings menu in the explorer and choose the option SYSTEM and GOTO option UPDATE AND SECURITY in the System.
- Click on the Trouble Shoot in the Windows Update in the system settings And hit on RUN in the Troubleshooter. Then fix the issues in the system windows from the Troubleshooter.
- Please follow the above steps from step 1 in the System and continue as the administrator in the System.
WINDOWS MODULES INSTALLER WORKER HIGH USAGE IN CPU
More Amount of the CPU usage load in the System, continuously searching for windows updates on the internet and slow down the System. In the System, Windows operating system plays an important role and upgrades are need to be installed to stay protective from the online scammers and secured while browsing online. Internet is full of online scammers and virus threat in the software application. To stay protected in the online and offline, you need to upgrade the System automatically by using the tools and services from the server connection in the online. Windows Modules Installer operates to connect the server when the System is ON and connected online. Microsoft Server Functioning works completely in a different zone and installation upgrading the System completely different in different zones.
People installation or upgrades the System takes a lot of time, memory, disk usage and CPU in the System. Windows slows down the System after upgrading the System and installation of updates in the System. When the windows system needs to restart in action to install the operation in windows Modules installer worker is gradually decreased.
Here is the complete information about the Windows Modules Installer about upgrading the system and installation of services in the system. People really love to upgrade the system to avoid the system malfunction and protected online and offline always. Windows Modules Installer always helpful tools in OS which brings updates to the application and protected in the system. Please share along with your friendly and social media to spread knowledge about the performance lacking in the system.